Monday, June 13, 2016


There's been a whole lot of talk on beauty blogs with regards to the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting fixtures Powders. I couldn't wait to have my hands on these and with the time the Sephora Tasteful Week sale rolled around a time back I couldn't refrain from. I picked one right up in Dim Light, which can be described as a delicate, sheer lavender pink powdered.

When I apply it atop my foundation, it foliage me skin looking glorious and glowy. Now, this may be scary for those by means of oily skin, but it's not at all. While your skin looks glowy, it won't search greasy or oily. The powder itself is buttery soft and doesn't try chalky or heavy in anyway. In fact, I could not even feel it relating to my skin. This is usually a must for me, especially from the summer.

The Ambient Powders will be pricey at $45 just about every, but I highly recommend picking a couple of up when a Sephora great deals rolls around... it makes it a lot more affordable and worth it. They're available from your opalescent sheer, cool white powder entirely to a golden beige powdered. Next on my catalog is Dim Light, the neutral peach beige powdered.



  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Overview, Swatches, Photos...

    project-swatch. com/hourglass-ambient-lighting-powder... swatches-photos

    Its dislike me to buy top end makeup without waiting regarding reviews first, but the first murmurings I heard regarding Hourglasss new Ambient Lighting Powders had been all...


  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder review articles - Makeupalley

    www. makeupalley. com Product critiques Powder HourglassRating: 3. 3/5 23 reviews

    Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: valuable 3. 3 out with 5 by MakeupAlley. com people. Read 23 member review articles.


  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder-Radiant Light Evaluation -

    www. youtube. com/watch? v=YPCh51FHzw0

    I'm uploading my videos out from order so that's why you would possibly see my nail polish alter from video to video, as well as yes, it's Christmas year long in my...


  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder during Dim Light: Review,

    project-swatch. com/hourglass-ambient-lighting-powder-in-dim-light...

    If anyone read beauty blogs, Im sure you recognize that Hourglass recently issued six new Ambient Lighting powders, two that I have previously discussed (Diffused...


  • Ambient Lighting Powder Hourglass Hourglass

    uk. spacenk. com/AMBIENT-LIGHTING-POWDER/MUS300023943, en_GB, pd. html?...

    The power of ambientor surroundinglight makes a honest difference to our presence. Think about how all the complexion appears in light candlelight


  • Best Stuff in Beauty: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

    bestthingsinbeauty. blogspot. com/2013/03/hourglass-ambient-lighting... 41 reports By Charleston Girl Posted Mar 07, 2013

    Mar 20, 2013 I was ultra-intrigued as i saw Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder ($45) with Sephora online. Then I read one or two glowing reviews (the powder could


  • Hourglass Mood Light Ambient Lighting Powder Analyze,

    www. temptalia. com Critiques Cheek Products Highlighters

    Hourglass Mood Light Ambient Lighting Powder Hourglass Mood Light Ambient Lighting Powder ($45. 00 just for 0. 35 oz. ) is termed a "soft, sheer lavender


  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: Luminizer Sephora

    www. sephora. com Facial area Luminizer view all Hourglass products

    Suggested Practice: -Dust Ambient Lighting Powder everywhere over the face with Ambient Powder Wash. -Light your skin with Diffused Light to scale back redness, eliminate


  • Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder Analysis,

    www. temptalia. com Through Brands Hourglass

    Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder ($45. 00 pertaining to 0. 35 oz. ) is named a "soft, warm pa

0 comments:

Post a Comment