Wednesday, September 11, 2013


Have you been shopping and buying a unique gift for that will picky someone? Look certainly no further, Gwendolyn Hughes features custom handwritten art! Gwendolyn stocks, "Because all of the actual messages are HANDWRITTEN, I offer merchandise which really can be customized and personalized, not just for the holidays but all through the year. " Her art can consist of scripture/inspirational stones to custom luggage or personalized mirrors for tween and even teens.

Gwen gives you her story and dream. "My name is Gwendolyn Hughes, but to my friends I'm just Gwen. I came to be in Washington DC, however , my formative years had been spent in Staten Destination, New York. I graduated belonging to the University of the District of Columbia which includes a Bachelors degree in Adevertising Skill and Design. I pursued my work in advertising and performed for seven years inside the UniWorld Group in Texas, where I managed any Art Studio. This is at the pre-computer era, thus had to do substance up and mechanicals - putting together magazine and billboard ads MANUALLY! I moved to Dallas, TX in 1994 to take care of my grandfather, who is at the initial stages in Alzheimer's. This move was the start of an incredible journey to help you discovering my passion not to mention purpose! I have had great penmanship since i have learned how to prepare. I was the kid inside the class who killed this grade curve when it found this portion of much of our lessons! After my grandfather's the loss in 1999, I surely could take the talent that we was gifted with and change it into my purpose. "

Gwen stocks when she received your girlfriend vision, "I was presented the vision for Via Gwen's Heart in 2005, awakened from my sleep when using the command to put God's word even on a rock. Following the request, and through a group of divine intersections, seven years later Now i'm still writing on boulders, with a more merchandise to look at as well. I am most enthusiastic about my ministry/business a result of the effect that it will cause. I have watched people found yourself in my table and read just a few stones and begin to help you cry, not because from the rock itself but owing to what it represents - The lord's Word. Since I could remember, I have always had to own a business that would issue in the lives in others. The Lord has blessed me along with a unique way of evangelizing, without the need of speaking a word. My organization is keenly aware that someone who stops by my table is going to be given a word of inspiration that may just help them in which will moment. How blessed I am to get been chosen to use my gift ordinary unique way! "

"I i am offering custom mugs located at $10 each/ 2 to get $15 until December 20th (regularly $12 just about every /2 for $20). The actual colors available are along with white, black, chocolate, yellow, azure, purple, red, teal, earth-friendly (lime-ish), and a shorter suppply of orange. Combined with the mugs, I also customise scripture/inspiration stones, planters, glasses, and mirrors for adolescents and tweens. For a genuinely unique gift idea, spot your order TODAY, " the girl says with excitement.

Gwendolyns goals for 2013 would be to increase her business when you are more aggressive in her online marketing strategy. "I have been giving that word-of-mouth and conferences have became successful tools for me so far. My merchandise tends to make a domino effect - every time a person receives one connected with my pieces (I consider each to become individual works of art), that individual in turn will purchase something for another person. It's a beautiful element! "

Her website, online world. fromgwensheart. com, is along the way of being upgraded, so the only pictures in the exact location to date are instances of the stones. She is doing creating a catalog/brochure furthermore. If you are some sort of Face Booker, you can easily see other examples of him / her work, including customized travel luggage, on my From Gwen's Heart and soul page. If you are thinking about purchasing an item but want to see what it appears like, she can text/email pics to your account. You can also make contact with her by email by hughes1209@sbcglobal. net.

If our creator gives you a perspective, you can bet he will make it give good results! The key to the equation is you have to do your part in making it happen. Trust not to mention believe, no matter the amount of time it seems to consider, that you will even be a great success when people pursue your purpose along with passion.... or your interest with purpose. It works anyway!

The Lord is actually my shepherd; I shall n't need. (Psalm 23: 1)

Blessed is she with believed that what god, the father has said to her could well be accomplished. (Luke 1: 45)

If you liked this post we also recommend: Personalize your holiday looks utilizing Just Pearlz; Celebrity makeup artist gives oh no - Women's Transitional Home; Barber shares smiles with 200 kids for those holidays; The couple who makes bling and beyond for those holidays; Richard Robinson: Custom necktie guru

www. hairandscalpessentials. com

dramerson@hairandscalpessentials. com

www. myspace. com/divadoctor09

www. twitter. com/scalpdoctor


  • Apple - Start

    www. apple mackintosh. com/startpage

    Jul 23, 2013 Mac products hot news, launches, the apple company events, movie trailers along with iTunes this week.

  • MyFonts: Webfonts & Personal computer Fonts

    www. myfonts. com/Article. html

    Welcome in order to MyFonts, the 1 destination to download great @font-face webfonts together with desktop fonts: classics (Baskerville, Futura, Garamond) next to hot new fonts (Clavo...

  • HughesNet - Portal

    home. myhughesnet. comLog In Customer support Games HughesNet Services

    Welcome to make sure you HughesNet, where you can certainly read top news posts, play games, check the email, and receive HughesNet support service.

  • H - Times Topics - The ultra-modern York Times

    topics. nytimes. com/topics/reference/timestopics/all/h/index. html

    Browse the list below to search out topic pages about most people, places, organizations, and subject areas. Each topic page collects all what is this great, reference and archival knowledge...

  • TALENT-DIRECT Retrieval - BizWiz<99> - Your Internet's Largest...

    bizwiz. com/cgi-bin/tdsrch. pl? TYPE=Art

    Individual Enrollment Agency and Corporate Sign up Professional Services Registration Research TALENT-DIRECT Individual Profiles Seek TALENT-DIRECT...

  • MediaPost Magazines - Home of MediaDailyNews, MASS MEDIA and

    www. mediapost. com/publications

    MediaPost Publications is really an on-line publishing resource for all promotion media professionals - TV SET, cable, radio, print, interactive, institutions, buyers, and reps...

  • Kathy Jean Facebook

    https: //www. fb. com/kjusa

    Kathy Jean is for Facebook. Join Facebook to plug with Kathy Jean and the like you may know. Facebook gives people the electricity to share and makes the planet more open...

  • Black History-Black Culture

    black-history-month-speakers. org/Black_Culture. html

    Black-History-Month-Speakers. org will be an information database about the Black life and therefore the Black experience.

  • Defamer - Showmanship News and Gossip

    defamer. gawker. com

    Hollywood News flash and Gossip... When Deadline day reported yesterday that Marcus Wiley, soon-to-be-former individual vice president of Monk Comedy, is "stepping into segue to...

  • Author Users - Christianbook. com - Buy for Christian Books...

    www. christianbook. com/authorprofiles

    Christianbook. com is definitely the online home of Alfredia Book Distributors (CBD), any world's largest distributor in Christian resources. For above 25 years we've presented...

0 comments:

Post a Comment